Raspberry fruit salad
Raspberries are the midsummer fruit, the natural sweet candies, rich in nutrients, antioxidant power and have sweet juicy taste.They are the most eaten berries in the world of there category.They are found with amazing diff color.Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, raspberries are a delicious fruit with many delicious recipes.Today we are going to share a recipe fruit salad which is following.
Raspberry fruit salad with Chicken,Bibb, and Arugula vinaigrette:
This recipe is with low Low Carbohydrate.People think making raspberry fruit salad is much more difficult that is way they dont try it at home, seriously this recipe is not much difficult as you think.It look only 20 min for preparation.
So with out wasting your time lets start the recipe now.
Follow the Ingredients
- 1 Cup unsweetened Raspberries
- 2 Cups of thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1/5 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt(You can also add of your choice)
- 1 Bibb lettuce
- 1 large head butter
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper(You can also add of your choice)
- 4 Packed Cups Arugula (4 ounces)
- 1/5 Cup Shelled Pumpkin Seeds, Toasted
How to Prepare It
To prepare it so simple Mix the Raspberries,Olive Oil,Lemon Juice,Honey,Salt, and paper mix them well in the chopper machine.
After mixing them in the blender take In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, arugula, and pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette. Arrange chicken on top.
- Calories per serving 229
- Fat per serving 13.9 gram
- Saturated fat per serving 2.3 gram
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 8.2 gram
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 2.6 gram
- Protein per serving 20 gram
- Carbohydrate per serving 7 gram
- Fiber per serving 1 gram
- Cholesterol per serving 48 mg
- Sodium per serving 210 mg
- Calcium per serving 0.0 mg
Iron per serving 0.0 mg